Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Waiting...

I am trying to pass time.  My c-section got pushed back a little due to the two before me running long.  My doctor also got called back to the office and I have a different doctor...that is okay!  I know the Lord will have the right people in place for Eli's arrival.  The new doctor came by and she seemed really sweet.  Only a little while longer and my pregnancy journey will be over and Eli's journey will begin!  Thank you all for your prayers.  I read something yesterday on a blog that said instead of worrying you should worship.  That is what I am trying to do today!  Thanks again for being so faithful to pray for us and Eli today!

2 comments:

Cameron said...

I can't even imagine the emotions running through your strong heart! Prayers for peace and healing!

the workaholic momma said...

Praying for you and your precious Eli:)