Tuesday, July 5, 2011

33 Weeks!

We are finally in the one week countdown until Eli's arrival.  Most certainly this will be the last pregnant week of my life and that is a good thing.  If someone could guarantee me a normal and easy pregnancy...you know the kind...you get pregnancy, you see your doctor normally, you do all the normal pregnancy stuff, and in 38-40 weeks you bring home healthy baby...yea, I'd do that again.  But, seeing that our track record hasn't been so normal, we are worn out....completely!  I think this pregnancy has about done both Kevin and I in.  I feel sure next Tues. I will say that it was absolutely worth it all, but it hasn't been easy.
33 Weeks with Eli

There are many things that I am looking forward to once I am not pregnant.  Of course the biggest thing is just getting to go home for a bit.  I am also desperately ready for a hair trim.  My hair is needing some help in a big way!  It is growing out kinda crazy and could use some big time thinning out.  I also have a gift certificate that Kev gave me for Christmas last year to get a Keratin Hair straightener.  I found out the day after he bought it that I was pregnant so needless to say I have been saving it since December.

Ella gives Eli kisses about 10 times a day.  She is going to be a great big sister to him.
I am also ready to lose these pregnancy pounds.  I know it takes me a while..sometimes a long while, but I am ready to start my way back down.  After each pregnancy it is a huge challenge and I hope I can do it one more time.  Oh, and I can't wait to wear some different clothes.  I have 4 outfits that I packed quickly the morning before my last appt... just in case. I had no clue that they'd be my exclusive selection for the next 4 weeks!  I do have more options at home, but it is often hard for Kevin to find exactly what I am needing. I may burn these when I am done!

I have a few things on the agenda this week to keep me busy.  I have tons of thank you's I need to write.  I also have 3 small canvases' I'd like to paint for Eli's room.  Now is a good time to do things like that since I don't have many other options.  I know once Eli gets here I will be occupied with being at the hospital with him and being at home with our girls.  Oh, and I have plans to paint my toes one last time with this big belly in the way....if I still can. 

Hopefully, next Tuesday evening I will have some cute little Eli pics to post and an update on his delivery day.  I am so glad to be in the final countdown...6 more days to go!

And just for comparison sake...
28 Weeks
33 weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look AWESOME!