Sunday, July 24, 2011

Coming home soon.

This will be short and sweet because I am flat out exhausted.  I cannot seem to get my energy back.  Eli is doing well and it looks like he will be home really soon...maybe even tom.  I will be so thankful to have my family all under the same roof.  Kev and I will also be so thankful to not make daily or twice a day trips down to the hospital.  I hope I am ready for newborn days again.  It is easy to forget how challenging they can be.  Every night when my alarm goes off every few hours to pump, I remember that things are about to get more complicated.  I think my motto is going to be...slow!  Hopefully we can have some quiet and easy days at home and try to adjust to being a family of 5.

I am most excited at seeing Eliza's reaction to Eli.  She asks me daily to see (E-Li...pronounced with a short e like Ella) and she raises up my shirt to see my incision.  She is going be surprised.  Okay...time for sleep before my first alarm of the night goes off.

No comments: