Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Coming out of the fog...I think!

Tonight is the first in a while that I am not struggling to keep my eyes open at 6:00.  I am finally starting to feel better and more like myself again.  My terrible swelling is finally subsiding, horrible headaches are better tonight, and my incision is healing nicely now.  I am so glad to have the past two weeks behind us and have little Eli home.

He is doing well and is such a sweet baby!  He is definitely the easiest of the 3 for now.  He has two very doting big sisters and that is the most challenging part of our days. Ella wants to be the mommy and Eliza wants to touch his head, hands and face.  I am sure the new will wear off soon.

A few days after Eli was born we saw very little leg movement.  We are praising the Lord because each day we are seeing a little more.   We are praying that the Lord will continue to heal his little body and we will praise the Lord for each little movement we see. And now...here is out two week old little cutie!






10 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

praying for continued movement in precious Eli's legs!! He is a beautiful baby boy - glad you are feeling better:)

Holly said...

Praising the Lord for the increasing leg movement. Will continue to pray for your sweet little man and the rest of you. What a beautiful little boy!!! We're so happy he's home with his family.

Ann said...

Oh Julie, he is so sweet and absolutely precious! I pray every day for his continued improvement. God is so good! Praying for you too. So glad you are beginning to feel better.

Unknown said...

Julie - thanks for all the updates, even when you are so busy. Eli is absolutely beautiful and I'm so thankful he's home where he belongs! Still praying with you and Kevin each step of the way.

Yvette said...

Look at that right leg AWESOME!!! (as my kids would say!)

Heather said...

He is gorgeous! Praying for increasing movement with each passing day!

Colleen said...

Yay! And he looks so cuddly! Glad you are starting to feel better. I know sometimes you just have to get everybody home before you can really start healing.

Jessica said...

Jules.. he is just so so adorable!! So glad things are settling in with Eli home and you feeling better!

Hailey Burns said...

Yes! Praise the Lord for it ALL!!!

Anonymous said...

He just keeps getting cuter by the minute! I've been back about 8 times to look at this cuteness!