Monday, July 25, 2011

He's Home!!

Whew...I finally have all of my chicka-dees sleeping under the same roof tonight for the first time.  Eli is stretched out on our bed between Kev and I.  It is like we can finally take a deep breath!  I am so thankful to not have to make arrangements for the girls or go down to the hospital tomorrow.  I am so thankful that I get to be his mommy and be his main caregiver.  I sure hope I am ready for the task. 

Ella and Eliza were so cute when we walked in the front door.  I wish we had recorded them but they were super excited.  The excitement went downhill for Eliza when she realized that mommy would be holding Eli.  She has some big time adjusting to do!  Ella wants to be the mommy and thinks she can take care of Eli.  I am sure she will be a good helper, but I also know I will have to watch her at all times.

I do have lots of pictures to post but that will have to wait until tom.  This new mommy is going to have a long night!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

So happy for all of you - wonderful news to read before I cut off the computer and go to bed! Hope you are able to get some rest tonight. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! SO happy he is home so soon!!! sleep well and when you can!

Ann said...

Praises to our gracious Lord! Wonderful news! So glad Eli is home! Will be praying for you, Kev and the girls. Love and prayers,Ann Lee

Heather said...

How awesome! It makes such a difference when you can just all be home together. Praying you guys have an easy as possible adjustment.