Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today's Random Thoughts

Today is coming to an end.  I am thankful that tom. is Thursday and that means that we are closing out another week...well kind of.  Kev brought the girls to the hospital again today and we had a family date to the cafeteria.  It was packed and was a bit stressful since all I can do is...sit.  Our girls generally don't eat very well in chaotic situations and so we left pretty quickly.  We came back to my room to attempt nap time at the hospital again.  Amazingly they both napped really well! 

I am having IV issues again.  IV #4 is now swollen, red and sore in and around the IV site.  The nurse said it probably will need to come out and another placed.  I probably will have one in my foot before this is over. 

I will have another ultrasound either tomorrow or Friday.  I am anxious to see what is going on with our little guy.  To be honest, I cannot believe I am about to have another baby!  I don't feel prepared at all for the newborn stage...especially since I feel so out of practice as a mother.   I guess we should soon buy a pack of diapers!!  (Just for the record we are normally overly prepared and I have only been to a retail store 2 times in the past ten weeks!)  I am sure Target must think I have died!

I think I will snuggle into my crisp hospital sheets...I am really not a fan, and try to go to sleep!  13 more days...not that I am counting!

2 comments:

eastandwest said...

The thought of Target missing you made me laugh. I am sure they missed me as soon as we started Dave Ramsey. You are doing great! Grace's Bible Drill verse of the day is 2 Thessalonians 3:16- "Now my the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you." That is our prayer for you, sweet friend!

Colleen said...

I understand your hatred of IVs! Only a few more days!