Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday

This morning Kev headed to church.  I knew it would be good for him to get to go even though I couldn't.  After church he picked up some lunch and brought the girls to the hospital.  Normally on Sundays we eat as fast as we can and always put the girls down for a nap.  They are always soooo tired after church and we are usually on borrowed time.  We knew it was a risk to forgo nap time and attempt it at the hospital.  I was so thankful to see my girls.  We played a little, colored a little and then we all took a LONG Sunday afternoon nap...at the hospital.  That is a miracle!  Ella and I snuggled on the bed and Kev and Eliza slept on the couch.  They both slept for over two hours even with a cleaning lady coming in and a nurse.  Kev and I couldn't believe it!!  It was so nice to spend some time together as a family today and to get in some snuggle time with my girls.  Have I said how much I miss them?

After nap time we took advantage of my 30 minutes of freedom and went down to the food court area and fed them dinner.  Ella pushed my wheelchair the whole way and did a great job.  The food court is much better than the cafeteria food... I must admit!  So, all in all it was a good day and another day down. 

Things with Eli seem to be really stable so far.  His heartrate and daily NST are good.  He is still moving around and my contractions are laying low.  So far there are no signs of an infection...and so we continue to wait.  Waiting is good...but is so hard. 

No comments: