Tuesday, June 21, 2011

31 Weeks

I haven't taken many pregnant pictures this pregnancy.  I figured I better while I still can! 

My two favorite visitors.  Poor daddy...he dressed Ella in Eliza's shorts and I have no clue what Eliza is wearing.
He did try and he did bring bows for me to fix their hair.  Too bad he brought Eliza a red bow for her mismatch outfit!  This definitely made me laugh and brightened our day!

The soon to be big sisters!! Poor Eli...he has no idea what is waiting for him!


Well, the good news is that another day is almost over.  I look at the clock every evening and say, "Yes, this day is over!"   So far so good! 

4 comments:

The Carters said...

Yeah for 31 weeks!! Hoping you many uneventful days til 32 :)

the workaholic momma said...

You look great - keeping my fingers crossed and praying for you guys for Eli to stay put for a little while longer!

lauren said...

you look beautiful! i love the mismatched outfits. john took our big girls camping, texted me a pic and i could tell they had on each other's shorts :) caroline's were super short and susanna's were super long! they try!!

The Via Colony said...

You look AWESOME!!!! I can't believe that is a 31-week picture:)