Friday, April 29, 2011

Lay, Sit, Repeat...

Nothing too exciting to blog about here and in our current situation I think that is a good thing.  I am on modified bed rest...which means a whole lot of resting....esp. for the next six weeks or so.  I can get up for meals and showers, etc.  I am taking it one day at a time and I am going to try my very best to not complain about this.  I have enjoyed lots of royal wedding coverage today!! 

Kevin is doing great being Mr. mom, but I think he completely knows how hard it is to get it all done.  I hate not being able to help him when I know what and where things are that he needs.  I am so proud of him and I love him so much for being such a wonderful husband. 

I did have another doctor's appointment today.  It was my first one since being home.  I will continue to have a weekly appointment which will include a weekly ultrasound and a weekly NST starting in about a week.  I thought in my other 3 pregnancies I had a lot of extra ultrasounds but little Eli is def. going to take the cake. 

That's about all that's new...time to turn over! 

4 comments:

abriddle said...

Hi I came across your blog from Kelly's Korner. My name is Ashli and I have a three year old little girl with Spina Bifida. I would love to share my story and experiences with you it may help to shine some optimism your way. We went through the process of Vandy but opted to not participate in the fetal surgery, but I would be happy to put you in contact with a friend of mine who did opt for the surgery at Vandy and had such a wonderful experience. Her little boy is 5 now and is doing wonderfully.
Anywho if you would be interested in chatting please feel free to email me. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks, Ashli

julie said...

Hi ashli, Thanks so much for your comment. I would love to hear about your little girl and how she is doing with spina bifida. Please send me your e-mail if you get a chance and I would love to be in touch. Thanks.

abriddle said...

My email address is abriddle@gmail.com, hope your doing well today!

Hailey said...

SO glad you're home and things are going smoothly. Still praying! Proud of your domestic hubby, too! :)