Friday, April 22, 2011

Post Op. day 3

Today has been by far my roughest day yet.  I have heard day 3 can be this way.  I have been in a lot of pain today and I am really ready to feel even a little better.  Kev went to the hotel tonight to be with the girls and my sweet mom is here with me.  I am so thankful for them all and the care they have been giving to me.  We have a great view from our room, but this little room is getting very old. I will be glad to hopefully be discharged on Sunday!  No pretty Easter dress for me this year!! 
I had a sweet visit from one of my college suite mates tonight who lives in the surrounding area.  It was good to have a visit from her and her sweet family.  She brought Eli some cute little boy clothes and a cute onesie that said little brother.  We keep saying that he better be one sweet, sweet little boy!  I know he will be and this will all be worth it one day.

Today has definitely been a different Good Friday.  I have missed being at church and remembering what the Lord did for me.  I do feel a new and very real appreciation for the physical pain and suffering that Jesus went through as He paid the price for my sins.  I am so thankful to know and love the one who gave His all for me. 

1 comment:

Lisa Sandler said...

Thank you so much for allowing us to come visit. Hope we didn't disturb you too much! We loved being able to spend a little time with you. You look AMAZING and didn't look in pain at all. I will be praying that the pain will lessen with each day and that you are able to leave the hospital on Sunday!! Take care