Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Wheels on the bus....


This morning as I was changing e's diaper (trying anything to keep her still) I was singing "The wheels on the bus." So I sang the babies on the bus...you know go wah wah wah...all over town. Then we got to the mommies..you remember they go sh sh sh ...all over town. Then I got to the daddy's...and they just read read read and then I couldn't help but laugh! This old song proves quite true! I am sure there are exceptions..but can't you just picture this poor mommy trying to calm her baby on the crowded bus where she is making a scene..and the daddy is just calmly reading his paper. I don't think it's because he is trying to be rude or unhelpful....HE just DOESN'T HEAR IT...or maybe he does??? This song was def. written by a woman!


Sorry...maybe I am still a little stressed after waiting in line for 2 1/2 hours to vote yesterday..with e or over my night last night!

No comments: