Monday, November 10, 2008

We Survived


We survived our garage sale of 2008! WHEW...def. much easier than our garage sale of 07...I was 6 months pregnant and it was the middle of a very hot summer! I vowed that I would never do it again! But... I am one who loves to get rid of anything we are not using. I hate clutter and I find enjoyment in cleaning out closets! I know...please no hate mail! So every year I go room by room and clean out everything that is not being used or no longer needed and we have a garage sale. The best part is that whatever I make Kev lets me keep (that sounds like he never gives me money...he does I assure you) but I get to keep my cash and I don't even have to tell him what I spend it on! The joys of life on a budget. I am looking forward to heading to the mall this week. Oh, did I tell you that one of e's favorite words is Tar-get! It is too cute. She is working on Cost-Co and almost has it down. Happy Monday!

No comments: