Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving



I wanna play outside too!

The Grandkids...for now!

The girls minus Jess...:(

We've enjoyed a great Thanksgiving week and day. Kev keeps saying that he cannot believe that his vacation is almost over. We ate a Thanksgiving brunch with Kev's family at 10:00 on Thanksgiving morning and then an early dinner with my family around 2:30. It was a long and busy day..especially with a little one. She had her fair share of family, love and getting into mischief! Thanksgiving is def. busier with a little one...no more afternoon naps on Thanksgiving day. We got home and put e to be at 6:20. She was so tired from her non-napping day...and so was her mommy! I headed out at 5 am on Fri. to finish my Christmas Shopping. I had a list and got most of what I needed! You wouldn't know we are in a recession from the looks of our mall. I love the hustle bustle of holiday shopping. Only 26 more shopping days left! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the pics Jule.. It was good to see you all...y'all look great and the kiddos all grow so fast.. I HATE missing a thing! I can't wait to love on them. Look at Miss Ads.. that missing tooth..so cute!! Ok, so I'm OFFICIALLY HOMESICK!! I keep telling Ry to please keep contacts up in SC bc I really want to move back after seminary! It will be good to be home in 26 days! I need it! Love you all. Please clear your calendar bc I need time with y'all.. the older I get the more I realize how precious time together is! Love you!

The Q family said...

You guys look great! I can't believe how big your little princess has gotten! We miss you all, it is great to see pictures. Thanks for all your Thanksgiving threads too. I needed to refocus, it brought all my attention to the wonderful things around me that I have to be thankful for! God is so good!