Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Day 4


Today's assignment was to make a list of other individuals who have blessed or touched your life. These can include pastor's, teachers, friends, business associates, neighbors, or leaders of Christian ministry.

There are many people outside my family who are dear to me and who the Lord has used throughout my life in different ways.
1. Mr. Doug at Church...he is the kindest greeter you will ever meet. He always makes me feel loved and special.
2. Louise M....a special lady to me.
3. Kev's Aunt Pam..she is so loving and giving to me. She always finds sweet ways to bless our family.
4. Our Sunday School Class..friends who are always there when needed. They model Christ love through their actions...cooking meals, sending cards, praying when needed.
5. Tina G....she organized a prayer chain for me when I was pregnant with e and would randomly call women in our church directory each time I went in for an ultrasound. She has two small kids who keep her busy and this was so kind. I know the prayers helped!
6. My Church as a whole.
7.E's pediatrician Dr. Traynham. It is a blessing to have a Christian doctor who you trust when taking care of your sick child.
8. Our neighbors Pete and Whitney...such a blessing to have Christian neighbors who we trust and know are there if we need anything...like and egg or something:)
I know there are many many more people who have blessed my life. I am thankful for you all!

No comments: