Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Day 6


In Ephesians Paul tells the believers to "give thanks always for all things.' Eph. 5:20


One man of God told of meditating on this verse while he was brushing his teeth one morning. He was challenged by the thought of thanking God for everything! He said. " I began thanking God for my toothbrush. Then I thanked Him for the toothpaste. Then I realized that I had never thanked God for my teeth!" Thehe went on to ask this probing question, "If tomorrow's supply depended on today's thanksgiving, how much would I have tomorrow?" Taken from www.reviveourhearts .com


As you go about your day, try thanking God for all things both big and small!


Small things I am grateful for:

my comfy bed, my warm house, shoes and clothes, having my Christmas decorations up, new shampoo and conditioner(sometimes just a switch really helps my hair) my flat iron that gets my curls out, my comfy socks I wear all day everyday, Chick-fli-A, that e can drink her milk all by herself now, my camera that is hot pink, my new shirt I got today, a day spent with Kev and e, that I have family close by, Christmas lights on homes, cold weather, oatmeal..esp. the cinnamon roll kind, and there are so many more!

happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

....I second that straightner.. but heaven knows THE CHI is the one we're thankful for! Love you Big Sis