Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Shoppping!


So the Christmas Shopping rush is right around the corner. I love Christmas shopping! Well, let me clarify...I love to go out with my mom and sisters..I love the hustle bustle, I love the Christmas music playing in stores....but I really prefer to have all my shopping done before Thanksgiving so I can "enjoy" Christmas shopping! I know I am weird! I haven't done as well this year. In fact I haven't bought one single gift for any of the guys in our family! I always have a harder time picking out gifts for them! I have done pretty good on getting a head start for the females and niece and nephews!

I was in Bath and Body...a staple shop for great gifts and I found a great little gift for just 5 Dollars! This would make a great teacher gift (teachers really prefer Bath and Body lotions over the rose floral stuff from Wal-mart...Trust ME!) I also thought these would be great to give individually if you just needed something small to add! My favorite scent right now is the Winter Candy Apple...but my mom really likes the Twisted Peppermint! It smells good too...a lot like cotton candy to me! Just thought I'd share a cheap gift idea with you! Better get them soon while they are only $5.00! Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

aw Jules.. I haven't even started!! It's tricky this year bc every present has to be packing friendly!! If you think of any ideas for your fam.. let me know....and esp for the guys! I wish I could fly down for our "the shopping experience of the year"...aka "black friday" but at least I'll be home for Christmas! Won't be the same without y'all...citadel mall... and a chick-fil-a biscuit..not that I'm bitter..well maybe a little!! Love you!