Saturday, November 15, 2008

Easy Crockpot Chili Soup


This recipe is from my friend Tina. I tried it last night and we loved it! The best part is that it makes a lot and is super easy! Thought I'd share! I am always looking for new, easy recipes...please feel free to share with me! I'd love them!


2 lbs ground beef browned (You can use 1 lb turkey and 1lb beef if you want)

2 cans Minestrone soup

2 cans Rotell (I used mild and it still gives it a kick..You can sub. diced tom. if you don't like the heat)

2 cans Pinto beans

One Med. log of Velveeta Cheese (there are 3 sizes of Velveeta and you need the med. one)


Add it all in your crock pot and cook for a few hours until warm. I cooked it on low for about 3 hours and it was perfect!


I also cooked Jiffy cornbread and the sweetness went well with the spicy soup! Hope you enjoy! Let me know if you try it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm trying it out today. It better be good!