Thursday, May 5, 2011

Planning for Eli

This is usually the stage in my pregnancies where I am ready to clean out our house, de-clutter and start getting things ready for the new little one.  Since that isn't going to be an option this time, I am nesting on the computer.  I am excited about making a cute little room for little Eli.  It is exciting to look at boy things and a completely different color scheme.  So, these are my thoughts as of now for Eli's little room.  I am not saying that we are buying all of this, but I am just enjoying waisting some time looking at things.  I bought a clearance brown and white polka dot bumper at Target not long after I found our that we were expecting.  I think I only paid $6.00 for it!  You can see a blurry picture of it below. In case you didn't know.... I have a thing for polka dots!  I wanted to find something that would coordinate and found the rest of the bedding that I like best so far at target.com.  The diaper bag below is from Pottery barn kids.  I'm not sold on it yet, but I do love a good reason to get a new bag!!  I can't wait to see his little initials monogrammed on something!


Curtain...this is blurry, but it has giraffes on it (blue, orange, brown and green).

I would only be getting the blanket, crib skirt and sheet.  See the bumper down below.

crib skirt

A potential wall color or something similar

eli for over the crib





This is a bumper that I bought on clearance at Target a while back...sorry it is so blurry. 


I think I like this diaper bag.  I am still thinking.  We had a similar one with Eliza and it held up well.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Julie,
I'm Whitney's friend. I have some crib sheets that may match exactly what you are looking for. I think I have 3 (from Target) that are in excellent condition from Jule if you'd like them. I did baby blue and brown with polka dots. Just let Whit know if you'd like to see them. We live in the same subdivision.
Continued prayers for you and little Eli.
Heather

Anonymous said...

very fun project...and a creative outlet for the nesting needs!!