Friday, May 20, 2011

4th post op appointment

We had our weekly ultrasound and appointment today.  It went pretty good.  There were no major changes and so far so good.  Eli's right ventricle is still normal and is left is slightly enlarged.  There was a tiny bit of an increase since last Fri. on that side.  Please pray that it will stabilize.  It def. does appear that his right foot is clubbed.  That makes us sad, but in the scheme of things it isn't as major.  My fluid levels continue to be great and I am feeling really good.  I wish that since I am feeling so good that I could resume my normal activities, but since pre-term labor is such a known risk following the surgery...I will continue to take it easy.  We got several great 3d pictures of Eli today and we got to watch him put his toes in his mouth!   It was crazy! He weighs 2lbs 1oz. as of today.    If you pray for him please pray for his leg movement and function, his ventricles to stabilize and not continue to increase and that he will stay snug inside for at least 7 more weeks.  Thank you for praying for us!

No comments: