Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tagged

So my friend Tara tagged me today. Never done this and thought it might be fun! So I had to go to my picture files and go to the 4th file and find the fourth photo and post it. SCARY! Please Lord let it be a cute picture...at least! Well I am afraid it honestly might be the worst picture of me ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless it had been the one before which was my bare 39 week belly shot will ella. I am not a belly shot girl but wanted to remember what I looked like! I've thought about lying and choosing a different picture...but I guess that spoils the fun of the game. So I am putting my big pregnant self out there..water stain on shirt and all!


This picture is from the morning that I was induced with e! What a special day! It was early and I was finishing packing for the hospital. I dribbled water on my shirt and of course my belly caught it!

I keep having visions of this picture on my sister Jess' sidebar! Lovely! Thanks Tara!

So I have to tag 4 people: Jess Epp, My mom (I'll help you with the uploading), Becky (you better play along), and Mandy! Hopefully you'll get luckier than I did! Look at my cheeks!

2 comments:

eastandwest said...

I think you look awesome, well maybe except for the stain, but it was neat to share that special day with you! Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

I'm shocked you posted that picture, Julie! You crack me up! It's so cool that you didn't cheat. Gotta love belly stains!