Saturday, January 31, 2009

Remembering Samuel









Today we are celebrating and remembering the little life that made such a big impact on our hearts 3 years ago. Samuel's short time on earth has changed Kevin and I more ways than I ever imagined! It is a beautiful day here today and rejoice that our hope is in the Lord. The Lord my One Year Bible passage to speak to my heart again last night through a passage I have heard and read many times before!
Matthew 19:14-15
But Jesus said, "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.." And he placed his hands on their heads and blessed them before he left.
Can't you just picture Jesus rubbing the head of a cute dirty little guy or a sweet innocent little girl as he talked. I just can't imagine the love he must have for each. How tiny, how special, how unique. He formed each one and a specific plan in mind for each...even if that plan was just for eternity! I always wonder what birthdays are like in heaven....do they even have birthdays??? All I know is it must be way cooler than anything mommy or daddy could put together. I mean you could really invite the real Adam to your party...I mean the one who named every animal! I'm not sure about the details but I am sure each day in heaven is more wonderful than the last. I can't wait to see for myself one day. Happy Birthday my sweet Sam-Sam!

No comments: