Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Home Videos

Tonight we watched some of our home footage that is on our video camera. It holds everything from ella birth until today. It would takes hours to watch it all so we just hit some highlights. Ella loved watching her first birthday and seeing her cousins. She kept talking to them on the t.v. and then saying,"thay can't hear you!" It is really amazing how fast they grow and change in a year or two.

I do have to say that watching home videos always makes me feel a little strange...like a time trap or something. Like watching Christmas day, hearing the music playing and being in the moment and then whoa....it's not Christmas today! Does anyone else get that feeling? I guess it is because you have already lived the moments verses just watching a movie. I don't know...I just always feel a little weird after spending hours re watching our life.

On that note...we cannot find our wedding DVD anywhere and we have looked everywhere! I'd love to see how young we looked 7 years ago! I'm very bummed over this! It'll probably turn up one day...I haven't a clue!

No comments: