Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Titus!!


Dear Titus,

It is almost your first birthday and I wanted to write you a special letter before I went to bed tonight. I cannot believe it is already your first birthday. It seems like just yesterday I was calling your mimi every 30 minutes trying to find out how your mommy's labor was going. It was tough not being there on your "birth" day and I feel the same way today.


I will never forget the first time we met at the airport. You were so cute and we were so glad to finally get to meet you. Your mommy had you dressed so cute! You are such a sweet and go with the flow little guy!


We want you to know that even though many miles separate us...you have lots of people here that love you! We would love to be at your party and watch you smash your little cake. We can't wait to see all your pictures.


We are so proud of the little boy you are becoming and we can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do in your life as you grow. We think you're great!!


Love,

Uncle Kev, Aunt Jue-Jue, Ella and Eliza

5 comments:

Jessica said...

the tears are flowing on this end. thanks for the sweet note. I take heart knowing that there will be many birthdays to follow that will involve his east coast cousins and aunties and uncles. When we arrived at our doorstep today I felt like my family in packages were all there. how on earth did you all manage to get them to arrive on the same day. we haven't opened them yet bc I'm waiting for his birthday.. you know it's killing me! love you and thanks again for that!

PS we booked tickets home tonight.. yipppppeee!

carissa said...

so sweet! you are a great auntie! it was fun seeing you last night. : )

Amy Prikazsky said...

So sweet! Such a sweet post! Hope you have a great Thursday!

amy[www.theprikazskys.com]

Beth Priest said...

aww sweet! We might know each other! I don't know. I haven't seen a picture of you but I think carissa said you went to school with Kelly and so did I so we must have went to school together!

Jenna said...

Aw, that is so incredibly sweet!