Thursday, March 4, 2010

Funnies

Ella is our funny girl. She is at the age that she is learning so much and constantly saying funny things. Usually everyday she says something that I think, "I really need to write that down so we can remember it!"

Yesterday when she saw her sissy after getting a bath she said, "well there's my sweetheart!"

Every time she gets hurt...even the little scratch she starts repeating over and over..."It"ll go away..ten minutes, it'll go away...ten minutes!"

She loves to bother sissy. Daily she goes up and points to her cheeks and says, "Cheeks, one, two three four cheeks...so cute!" Usually there is a pinch in there somewhere!

She thinks coffee and coughing are the same thing. We got my mom a coffee gift card for her birthday and she kept saying coffee good...followed by a big cough!

Whenever she gets scared she starts repeating, "mommy got you, mommy got you!"

Sat. we were in the car and my mom asked her if she was mimi's sweet girl and to our surprise she said. "I not sweet girl!" Mimi asked again and so did mommy and she let us know that she was not a sweet girl! The things they do to!

She loves her cousins...all of them. Yesterday all day she was in an internal battle with her cousin Jackson. She kept fighting with him all day...except we didn't even see him yesterday. She'd have a toy and start saying, "No Jackson, dat's mine!" This went on all day! I think those two have a love/hate relationship going because she sure does love him!

She remembers everything. All I have to do is tell her what I need to get at Target and amazing she remembers every time!

I am sure there are more that I will remember as the day goes along. Kids are so funny!

*****Of course I remembered others that I meant to add! She is in the "I do all by myself!" stage...that's a fun one!

She is also still confused about what happened to Christmas! Poor Child asks me every day where Santa Claus went and "where da trees go?" She is so baffled about it! I will never take down Christmas decor after putting her to bed again!!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

So cute! Good thing you have them written down. I so wish I had records of all you three said when you were little. You'll treasure these little sayings even though they may exasperate you now.