Monday, March 1, 2010

A good Monday..so far


Today has been a good day so far. kev had today off of work and that is always so nice. He let me sleep in... until eliza needed to be fed and he dressed both kids and ironed my clothes. I started a new bible study at church today. It is Beth Moore's new...very new...Revelation study! I was hesitant to join because I know that I haven't had as much time to devote to the amount of time a Beth Moore study generally takes. I am not good at going when I haven't completed the weekly homework. I know everyone says to come anyways, but I hate doing that. Usually, I end up in a late week cram session and don't get near as much out of it as I would have. I love having something to get us up and out of the house early on Monday. It is a great way to start out week, and no matter how difficult it is for me to get us there (on time is a totally diff. subject) I always come home feeling refreshed, motivated and ready for the week. So, I made myself join the new study once again. Have I mentioned they have free childcare and you get some adult interaction! I so need that! I was excited to find out that this study is a lecture series and has very little weekly homework! I think this is just what I need at this season. All that said...I am glad I went! Did I mention the hubs cleaned out my van before I left and loaded the girls?? I need him here everyday!

I don't know about you but I am so ready for SPRING! This has been by far our coldest winter in a long time. Usually by February we are having some good warm 70 degree days here and there. The kind of days that start out cold and warm up quickly! I cannot believe we may get a little more snow on Tues. night! That is crazy!!

I am starting my yearly de-clutter! I hate clutter and I hate keeping things we aren't using. I like empty and organized spaces! I am probably a little OCD too. I am ready to simplify and minimize again! I don't know about you but I think my next house will be teeny-tiny!!! The more house...the more space to fill...the more stuff to store and the more space to clean! I am thinking that smaller is better!

And finally, Happy 2nd Anniversary to my little sis Jess and her hubby ryan! Two years ago today it was warm and beautiful! I even got a little sunburn! It wass a beautiful wedding and the most beautiful spring day! We wish you many more years together!

2 comments:

carissa said...

i just started a beth's, daniel study. i know it will be great, but the homework is overwhelming to me. yet, totally worth it! so glad you have had such a great day with the awesome help of your hubby!

Jessica said...

thanks sis! we had a great weekend celebrating! crazy to think that just 2 years ago I was a blushing bride..now i'm a ragged mom! ha..time flies!

love you