Tuesday, July 7, 2009

28 weeks


This pregnancy is moving along! I am excited to be entering the 3rd trimester and we are getting excited about adding eliza to our family! I had a check-up today and also my glucose test....hoping to pass! I measured right on target and eliza had a good heartbeat! I saw a diff. doctor on my last visit because my doc. was out on vacation and she couldn't believe that I was already 28 weeks. I will now have appt. every two weeks!

Eliza's room is making some progress. Kev painted the armoire we bought off of craigslist white (it had been bright pink) and he painted the room pink! I am still trying to decide if I like the wall color. It is bright...although I thought I was getting a soft pink! It is so hard to pick out a paint color! He has already said he is NOT repainting it so I better learn to like it. I also started washing ella's old newborn and 0-3 month clothes. Looking at each outfit was like unpacking a memory box! I also saw that I did a lousy job removing stains. I guess I was too busy with being a new mommy to even care...but now I have some work to do! Anybody know a good stain remover for things that can't be bleached. It reminded me of the need for lots of burp cloths and bibs...as ella had some reflux and her baby clothes prove it! My material to sew the bedding has been ordered and is on the way! Pray that this is not a terrible decision!

We had almost decided to just get ella a big girl bed...as kev thought this would be a wiser investment! This was until we let her sleep with us on Sat. night when she was sick. The girl was all over our bed. From headboard to foot board. She only lasted for about two hours when I decided it was in everyone's best interest for her to go back to her bed. Needless to say we have re-thought the big girl bed thing! I know she would fall out on her head!

have a good day!

1 comment:

The Q family said...

I love your cute baby belly!!!! 28 weeks, time is flying! You should try Zout on the stains. It has kept our clothes pretty well, and gets most stains out even after being washed in! Good choice to forgo the big girl bed! If it is up to me, the girls will be in cribs until they are 5! Not sure they'll cooperate, but I for as long as they do, I'm happy!