Thursday, June 4, 2009

A little bathroom make-over!









When we found out that we were having another girl, I decided it was time to re-do our spare bathroom. We had an old off-white shower curtain, some monkey picture frames (not quite sure what I was thinking when I purchased those but maybe they were "in" at the time), and it really need some color! I found a cute shower curtain at Target, a matching hand towel and rug, and a cheap basket at Ross. I bought 2 canvas' at Wal-mart and painted them in coordinating colors. I think I didn't spend more than $45 on everything...and I spread it out over 2 weeks so my hubby wouldn't realize I was spending a lot at Target! SHHH! :) I think it looks much better and is def. ready for two little girls to share!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

jule... you are such an artist.. can i pu an order in or get a lesson? u didn't tell me u had such painting skills?! thats awesome

Hailey Burns said...

I LOVE it, Julie! I can't believe you painted those canvases all by yourself! They look GREAT! How much do you charge? :)