Friday, June 12, 2009

20 Months

Ella is now 20 months old. I keep thinking...in four more she'll be two and have a new sister already! I am trying to cherish these last months of it just being the 3 of us as I know our lives will take on a new busy! She is such a joy to me. I often find that when I put her down for her nap, I am so ready to see her again when she wakes up! Don't get me wrong I love nap time...but also am so glad to love on her when she wakes up! She is growing so big! I was looking at her in her crib last night while she was sleeping. She was all stretched out and looked so long! She is really starting to talk in more phrases rather than single words so this has been fun! She is always calling things...for example..."Mommy, where are you? or Bunny, where are you?" She always surprises kevin and I am her memory! She doesn't forget much! We are working on learning to sing our ABC's and she is getting pretty good at filling in the missing letters when we sing it! We count a lot too...when walking up the stairs and putting on her clothes (we count fingers and toes to make sure we still have ten!) and she is learning them too! The teacher in me is really excited about this! She is really getting the I'm sorry thing too which is so sweet to hear her apologize! Ok...enough of my 20 month update!

I also feel bad for complaining about gaining weight and pregnancy issues in my last post. It is a little sacrifice to pay for such a great return!

No comments: