Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day Daddy!




Dear Daddy,
Mommy says tom. is your day...so I thought I'd write you a little note and tell you how much I love you. Mommy keeps taking me shopping to find you a present but so far we haven't found the right thing. You are the best daddy in the whole world. I love to wake up everyday as soon as I hear that you are up! You bring me my milk every morning so I can drink it while I watch Handy Mandy! I love that show...he is a hard worker like you! You always warm my milk just like I like it. You always give me lots of kisses before you leave for work. Mommy says you go there to make us money so that we can go to Tar-get and Chick-fli-A! I ask mommy about you all day when you are gone. I miss you. I love to watch for you at the front door and it makes me so excited I can hardly stand it when I see your truck! I love to ride with you in your truck! You give me lots of rides on my car and you let me play with fun things like dominos (mommy thinks they make a big mess but you think they are fun too!!) I love when you take me outside and let me play in the yard! We have so much fun together. I hope you have a fun day tom. Can we go to the pool? Please! Love, ella

No comments: