Thursday, May 28, 2009

This and That!

This will probably be a very random post! I seem to have a mixture of picture and topics to include. Last Saturday I talked kev into going to garage sales! This is something we actually enjoy doing as we both like finding good deals. I had seen a garage sale advertised on Craigslist earlier in the week that sounded like my kinda sale. We headed out early Sat. morning. I don't think ella had a clue as to what her mommy and daddy were doing with her up and out that early. She was a trooper. I found some really great deals that I thought I'd share with you. I am not someone who wants to bring home more junk but when you find things like this it makes it so worth it. If we'd only pulled up 3 min. earlier I could have gotten a ton more but a lady beat me to it. I was very thankful for our finds for both ella and eliza. Ella has already gotten some wear out of several of them this week!

Lots of cute smocked dresses, bubbles, and sundresses!


Cute Danskos for $3.00! It will be a while before they
fit but that is fine...they are worth saving!



New dresses for Eliza! :) Every 2nd child needs
a few new things right!


My mom and dad grilled out on Memorial Day and we joined them along with some of my other family members. My cousin and her husband and new little girl were also in town and joined us. We got some cute pictures of the little ones together.
Ella looking so big with the babies!

Papa and Titus!

Ella getting some "big sister" practice! She let him sit for about
one minute and was done. Titus is such a good baby and such a
cutie. We may not let them go back home!

And finally...ella and mommy's favorite indulgence right now...
Oreo pudding! Yummy!

No comments: