Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Miss Elizabeth Anne (Eliza)

Yesterday (Wednesday) I had my complete anatomy scan. It was wonderfully "Normal" and I love normal! I really had a peace in the morning before the ultrasound. In fact I really felt the Lord reminding me that He was in control of this child. So easily I forget! Although I felt a peace in my heart and wasn't as nervous as I usually am...unfortunately my stomach didn't get the memo! Oh well, I am just thankful that it is over! One blessing of our previous losses is that everyone in my doctor's office is super excited for us and super sensitive! The sweet ultrasound lady tries so hard to not to ever alarm me. Yesterday she kept looking at Eliza's heart over and over. She kept saying...everything is fine Julie I am just trying to get the picture I need. The receptionists are all so sweet and always want to know..."How did it go today?" I love them all!

So yes, our next little girl will be Elizabeth Anne and we will call her Eliza. It is so funny because this has never been "one of my names!" You know the ones you claim from your sisters since you were young! In fact I have been saying that our next girl would be Audrey Elaine for years now...but almost as soon as we got pregnant I just felt like she was supposed to be an Eliza. I also really thought she was a girl! I am sure she will get lots of "little Liza Jane" comments! But... I think we are pretty set on it! Ella is too cute trying to say Eliza. It sounds more like why-sa!

We got a few good 3-D pictures which always seem to make it seem more real. They always amaze me! (Eliza says to bear with her..she is gaining weight as fast as she can and hopes her cheeks fill out more before September! ) We love her so much already and can't wait to see her in person!

3 comments:

eastandwest said...

She looks like Kevin. We can't wait to see Why-sa in person too. We are so happy for you all.

The Q family said...

How cute is Why-sa! That is about the sweetest thing! I love your name. Elizabeth is Sarah's middle name and one of my all time favorite little girl names. I love that you'll call her Eliza, so girly! She is beautiful and I am just praising God for this beautiful new life!

Unknown said...

What a perfect name for a perfect little miracle! We are so happy for you, Kevin and Ella. I had to laugh at your comment about having peace but your stomach didn't get the memo...mine never does either:-)