Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jon and Kate have proved one thing right...


money can't buy happiness! If you've ever been a fan of the show you probably were tuned in last night. I am sure their show ratings were off the charts as many are ready to know what is going on! Last night when the show went off I felt sad...sad for them, sad for their kids, and sad that the "world" is taking over another marriage! I am pretty sure that most of America saw them heading for a pitfall as I have..but I don't think they saw this coming! I think for them they thought they were climbing the ladder...wealth, a bigger house full of new things, tummy tuck, hair plugs, white shiny teeth, good tans, cute kids, fame, and did I say lots of money! They have everything plus some that the world would say should bring them happiness yet it was completely apparent that they are not. Jon seems done. Kate seems angry and sad. I think they lost their focus! I think they may one day realize how good things were back in that small house when they had little money. When Jon had a job and was working to support his family. When Kate still had some "baby fat" and Jon was losing his hair. When they had friends and family who loved them. When life seemed crazy busy with babies and family! Maybe it wasn't all that bad after all. This should serve as a reminder to all of us!