Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Yummiest Bouquet Ever!

Last Thursday morning our doorbell rang and ella ran to check it out. Usually it is a sales person and I try to hide us so they think no one is home. This time...there was no need to hide. This is what I saw when I opened the door. A beautiful and yummy Edible Arrangement!


I was so surprised and have been racking my brain as to who this sweet gift was from and I have several ideas of sweet and very generous people that I know. The card just said congratulations and that they were all praying for us as our family grows. So since I cannot send a formal thank you card...I wanted to post my thanks here in case you read my blog. So thank you so much for the sweet and yummy gift. We devoured it! The chocolate covered pineapples were my favorite and the chocolate dipping sauce was so good on the strawberries. Thank you for being so thoughtful and for praying for our family! :)
In other news I am trying to be more productive this week..and cut back on eating so much sugar! These are both hard for me to do. I feel so lazy most days...and I feel like I don't get much accomplished that I want to. I have 4 sundresses for ella cut out and ready to be sewn together (they have been this way since probably September)! She will have outgrown them if I don't make them soon. I have fallen way far behind on my scrap booking. I still have Christmas to do and it is almost summer. I have lots of house cleaning calling my name (especially my bathrooms and laundry that didn't ever get finished last week!) I have a Bible study on Esther that I would like to finish and I have fallen way behind on reading my One Year Bible Passage daily. I have like a months worth of catch up and this was my goal for 2009! I would use the excuse of ella but she is a great napper and I do have a little free time each day. I could also try the I'm pregnant excuse but I am into the second trimester which is supposed to be the best as far as energy goes. Sometimes I think I was more productive when I was working full-time because I knew my free time was so limited and I had to get things done. Now it is easier to let things slide because there is always tomorrow! In other words I need to get myself motivated and quit putting things off for another day! With that...I guess I should get myself off the computer and get going!

No comments: