Thursday, December 18, 2008

Almost there...

I have to say that this has been a very long week of waiting! I am one who is not naturally very patient. Just ask my husband! I have spent this week dealing with mixed emotions. I seem to fluctuate daily from hopeful, to realistic, to scared and then back to hopeful! I have prayed...oh how I have prayed. Funny how a crisis in our lives brings us to our knees better than anything else! Every night I seem to wake up around 3:30 and just pray until I eventually go back to sleep. I have prayed and I know my family and friends have been praying. I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. I have also googled until I am out of things to google and I have read and read about embryonic development! I can even tell the embryo size ranges according to various weeks of development....my head is tired! I have looked out the calendar and tried my best to figure out how my dates were so off...over and over!

So Fri. is almost here and hopefully it will give us more direction! As I have prayed I have asked the Lord for a miracle...not just a little miracle but that He would show Himself and Powerful tomorrow. That there would be no way to explain the growth of this baby other than the fact that God did it! He is the God of the impossible. But if God chooses to take this baby on to heaven...still I will trust Him.. still I will Love Him, still I will worship Him as Mighty and Powerful and Good and Loving! Praying for my Christmas miracle tom.

3 comments:

The Carters said...

i'm thinking of you. Praying tomorrow's appt. will come quickly and everything will be fine.

eastandwest said...

Julie, I am praying alongside you. We love you and your precious family.

Anonymous said...

All 5 of us are praying too!