Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Eliza at 7 months




Seeing that Eliza is almost 8 months I figured I better get this posted.
Dear Eliza,
You are almost growing so fast. I think I forget how fast you are growing and still think of you as my little newborn. You are growing and changing! You are beginning to crawl by doing an army crawl and can maneuver yourself all over the room. You can say mama and dada....i just might add that you did say mama first! You LOVE your sissy. She makes you laugh and smile more than anyone else. You are most content when mommy is holding you or your tummy is full. You light up when daddy talk to you on the phone! You are such a good baby. You were such a trooper on our vacation to Disney World...you did so good...despite nursing around the park...diaper changes in the stroller and eating on the go.
You have learned how to sign all done...which totally amazed mommy! You picked it up so much faster than I expected. You also waved bye-bye to daddy this morning. I saw it with my own eyes...I have got to see it again before we document it in the baby book! I am always so surprised by you!
I am so thankful that I have been able to nurse you, but mommy is so ready for a break. Not a long break, but maybe just a night away with daddy kind of break. Or a middle of the day kind of break when you'd rather watch and listen to you sissy than eat! Dear little E please learn to drink from your bottle or even your cool new cups. Mommy would be so proud!
I love you little peanut!
MOMMY

No comments: