Thursday, May 20, 2010

Disney World Day 4

On Day 4 we headed to Hollywood Studios in the am.






Autographing her own book!


I believe she was excited to see Donald and Daisy!

It was so much fun to take her at this age. She
walked right up to them like they were her pals.

Ella and Eeyore


The Disney Clubhouse show. I thought she'd think
she'd died and gone to heaven...but she just watched
quietly. She was tired by day 4! It was a cute show.
I sat on the floor trying to nurse Eliza
(I was fully covered).
I don't want to ever go back to Disney
while nursing a baby!
It was a lot of work trying to keep her cool,
hydrated, and
mommy covered. I am a very modest person
and do not like to nurse in public places but,
you do what you have to do. I did use
the baby care spot on Day 4 and I should
have used them more
often. They were awesome.


On the bus back to the resort. Both girls
were melting by this point on day 4.
Too bad there isn't a video of us
exiting the park. Ella was screaming...tired,
hot, and wanting to walk by herself.
Kev was carrying her while
sweating like crazy!Eliza was in my sister's
Ergo carrier and was bucking to get out and
screaming...and we were walking as fast
as we could to catch the bus back to
our resort so we didn't have to
wait an hour for the next one. As you can
see we made it all the kiddo's
crashed moments later and the parents
had time to cool down. Have you
noticed that when your kids are crying and
misbehaving, the stress level
rises like crazy? Whew...needless to say we
all took long naps that afternoon!

Monorail to Epcot on Day 4 Pm


Me and my lil sis!

Epcot...Mickey's big ball as ella called it!


We ate Dinner in "Germany!" That is
Kev and ella dancing
to a German Polka. It was a cool dinner.
You felt like you were
really in Germany! The guys enjoyed
the Brats and sauerkraut!
I guess by this point I was tired
of taking pics. We watched the Epcot
light and fireworks show. It was by far the
best one I'd ever seen!
Ella decided she liked the fireworks
by this point of the week! Epcot
had extra hours for resort people that
night until midnight. We stayed until
about 10pm and I just felt too weird
pushing my girls around in a stroller at
an amusement park at 10 o'clock at night!
We rode a few more rides and headed
back. The kids all crashed on the monorail.
Our Disney vacation was complete!
It was an awesome trip and a vacation
I will never forget. Thanks Jess and
Ryan for sharing the week with us.
Thanks also for your help with the girls.
We hope to do it again one day!










3 comments:

carissa said...

it looks and sounds like such a fun time! i can imagine that it would be hard to nurse there! i'm so impressed that you made it through! you all look so cute in the pics! you and jessica in your dresses are adorable! i can't wait to take our kiddos! julie (yaryan) and i were just talking today about going next summer. my kids would be 2 1/2 and 1... her's would be 1 1/2... i wonder if we should wait longer or if those would be good ages? of course, it depends on cash flow, too! : )

The Carters said...

Looks like ya'll had a wonderful time!! My favorite picture is of Ella so excited about seeing Donald & Daisy :)

Carrie said...

looks like SO much fun! I covet you stroller! :) what sweet memories... trying to figure out when we will take a Disney Trip