Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Disney days 2 & 3

I have been much slower at finishing my vacation posts than I wanted to be. All of our Disney days are starting to mush together! I figured it was time to finish this before it is a fuzzy memory!!!

On the morning of day 2 we headed to the Animal Kingdom!
I was excited about ella seeing lots of different animals, since she has never been to a zoo!


Eliza sportin her cheetah pants!!


Meeting Goofy! We love Goofy!

Safari Minne!


The African Safari ride. It was neat. I don't think ella could see some of the animals too well but she still enjoyed it! Our stroller got a flat so we headed back to the hotel mid morning and then out in search of the right size tire tubing. Thankfully, we found a Super Target and amazingly they had just what we needed! I also enjoyed a little shopping while we were there!


Day 2 pm...back at animal kingdom. That is the Everest ride in the background! It was probably my favorite roller coaster of the trip!


Goofy and Pluto! This was actually Titus' turn to see them but as you can see ella had a hard time leaving. Thankfully, Titus didn't seem to mind!


Waiting for the bus to go back to the magic kingdom for the fireworks!!!


I love the Magic Kingdom at night! It is magical!

Day 3 am We took advantage of the extra hours for the resorts and headed to the Magic Kingdom for the early extra hour. I am proud of us for getting up and out so early!
Ella met Daisy upon entering the park!
She was so cute!

Heading to the Tea Cups for an early morning spin!


We had tons of fun riding this as a family! (We are headed to Blizzard Beach
which is why we are wearing swimwear!)

Blizzard Beach- Ella had fun on the kiddie slides! I spent most of my time trying to keep eliza in the shade and hydrated! Fun times!!! I would love to go back when my girls are older...it looked like so much fun!

Day 3 Pm Magic Kingdom Light Parade

My girls!! We had just finished our giant "Plaza" Sundae! It was
huge and oh so delish!

My favorite picture of Eliza from the week!

I love that girl!
Waiting for the parade!!

Cinderella and Prince Charming!!

It received the two handed wave from ella!

No comments: