Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy 31st Birthday Kevin


Today is kev's 31st birthday! It was so funny a few weeks ago we were watching the Tour de France and they mentioned that Armstrong was 36. This was surprising to me because it seems like he should be a lot older than us. I told kev that he was only 5 years older than him...and he looked at me funny. He said no six years...i am almost 30. Evidently we didn't do enough celebrating last year because he really though he was about to turn 30. I am sad that we are both almost out of our 20's. Time just goes way to fast. I wish we were 23 or 24 again!


I know I have said this before on my blog but God really gave me a wonderful husband. I love so many things about him. We truly are a case of opposites who compliment each other well. I need him for so many reasons: he takes care of bills, makes the phone calls that I put off, he is super out-going and has no trouble carrying on a conversation with ANYONE, he fixes things that I break, takes care of our cars and yards, and is frugal and disciplined.


Kev is such a good daddy. He loves his little girl more than anything. He takes such good care of her when he watches her alone and I never have to worry about them. I can't wait to see how little eliza melts his heart too. I know it won't take long.

Happy Birthday Babe, I love you so much!

No comments: