Monday, August 17, 2009

Eliza Anne's Room

My go, go, go mode finally caught up with me! I haven't been as tired as I was this past weekend in a long time. I remember when my younger sister jess got married about a year and a half ago, I was trying to keep up with all the wedding festivities, do the flowers, entertain, take care of a five month old...and I got so worn out that I kept telling my mom that something was wrong with my eyes! Seriously it felt like my eyelids were so heavy that I couldn't see right. Well, I once again reached that point on Sat. Saturday night we had a little class Sunday School Party at our house and at one point I felt delirious trying to carry on a conversation. I was trying to focus but had not a clue what the conversation was about...hopefully no one could tell! Needless to say I am slowing down and have been enjoying some down time.

Eliza's nursery is now done except for adding in a little rocking chair that kev is painting and a little pillow I am sewing. I am really happy with the final result! It is a bright and happy room that she can def. grow with! I tried to take good pics but the lighting is so dark in so many of them..so some of them are hard to see the coloring correctly.
The view from her door..the coloring looks most accurate in this one!
Crib and bedding!

Initials and crib
Frames 40% off at AC moore's, left over fabric, 1 sheet of poster board,
and left over paint from the room for the letters.

A sideways view of inside the crib!

Garage sale lamp spray painted and re-covered in coordinating fabric.
All the pink frames used to be old black ones we had around our house...they were
easily spray painted!

Target bookshelf!

My quilt! I am very happy with the final result!

Our Craigslist armoire re-painted! The frame on the left was a team effort.


Kev cut it out of wood and I painted it.



It is much lighter than this
My curtain!

Doesn't ever little girl need some bows???


Hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful baby room! She is going to love it! & I love the quilt you made her, so pretty! I'm sure she'll have a good time groing up in a cute pink bright room! ♥ =)