Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pregnancy Q and A
How far along? 33 weeks tom.
Total weight gain/loss: Let's just say I've gained as much as I need to with several more weeks to go...Oh well!
Sleep:I have been having a hard time sleeping...although I am getting uncomfortable it is more because I feel all keyed up and can't relax and go to sleep until 1 or 2 am. I am sure I will get back to normal soon...and in a few weeks I'll be saying, "why in the world did I not sleep when I could have!"
Best moment this week: Completing eliza's bedding...and it looks good! I was so worried about sewing the quilt and doing the mitered angles but after watching an on-line tutorial about 50 times I figured it out. I will post pics this weeks when kev gets the pictures up! So glad to have it all done. It was a lot of work...much harder than buying bedding from the store...thankful for the $ it saved and I feel so much more invested in it...if that makes sense.
Movement: She is a wiggly one...My stomach moves all over the place. It is fun to watch. I constantly feel her feet jab me in the sides!
Cravings: Ice Cream, Cherries, and juices....(I am so tired of drinking water!)
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: I have tons of Braxton Hicks...I always do and really have them from about 20 or so weeks on...I have tons and tons of pressure...doc. says she is already very low!
What I miss: Tons of diet coke, diet drinks, subs and hotdogs! I have allowed myself to have a little more caffiene this pregnancy than I used to. I think I am relaxing a bit...which is good!
What I am looking forward to: Driving in my car and looking back in the mirror and seeing two girls in the back!
Weekly Wisdom: This will soon be over...enjoy this precious yet challenging time in a pregnancy.
Milestones: This week marks how far along I was when went into labor with Samuel. I am sure she is larger than he was...when makes her around 4lbs and around 19 or so inches. Can I just add how thankful we are that she is healthy so far. I never want to forget this great blessing!

No comments: