Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September!

It's September and that alone just makes me happy! I guess most people have a season that they love and I have always loved fall! Unfortunately where we will it will still be a while before we feel that first cool breeze...but that is okay...I can dream.

I love so many things about fall. These are just a few!

I love a warm sweet pumpkin smell in my home! I have already started burning my fall candle! It just makes me happy!



I also love it in lotion. Fall is the only time of the year that this lotion works.

I am not a big football fan...but something about Saturday afternoon Clemson football games on TV just make me happy. It is a good excuse to make some yummy food and hang out with the family! Football just says fall!



I love Mums in the fall! I cannot wait to find two big ones to but on either side of my front door along with a pumpkin or two!

I am a little weird and enjoy watching the weather channel..esp. as the seasons begin to change! I love seeing what areas of the country are experiencing "cooler" weather! I also like watching it during hurricane season and tracking the storms. Kevin thinks I'm crazy!

Who doesn't love a great pair of comfy jeans on a cool day. I am sad that most of my favorite pants won't fit for a while. If you've ever had a baby you know what I mean. You feel so small after having a baby until you attempt to try on your old clothes...then reality hits.


The best thing about this fall will be another fall baby.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yay! I love,love,love your list!!! =D

Clemson football is a must see every Saturday for our family! Go Tigers! :)

Oh did I mention I love Fall too! Hurray for cool weather! ♥