Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update


Please continue to pray for our sweet neighbors. They are a great christian family and have three small kids...the youngest being almost 3 months old. Their oldest was diagnosed with a brain tumor this morning and will have brain surgery tonight or in the morning. This is serious and they really need our prayers. I know they are in shock at the whirlwind of today and I know they are relying on the Great Physician. Please pray for Whitney as she is trying to care for and nurse a baby while being with Forrester. Please pray that they will be able to remove the tumor and it will not have spread. Please pray that Forrester will make a complete recovery and return to being a busy seven year old very quickly. This is yet another reminder to me that life is so....up and down! We never can know what the next day will hold for any of us...but we can know the ONE who can get us through. Please pray for them! (Whitney I hijacked your picture off your blog...I hope you don't mind!)

2 comments:

The Q family said...

We are and will be praying! I'll post it on my blog so my family can pray as well!

Jaime said...

We will be praying. How did they come to the conclusion that he had a brain tumor? What were the signs? That is my biggest fear (cancer), and I'm ALWAYS thinking of it. It really uneases me. That sounds like I lack faith, but it's just a reality that can hit anyone, so I'm always aware of things. So I was just wondering what their signs were. Please let them know we'll be praying. Please update us. You can email me at jaimmatt52@aol.com for your response to my question if you want to. Take care!!
Jaime Williamson