Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Day at the Park


This is great!

People watching..she gets it honestly!

The tunnel!

Daddy to the rescue! Sorry kev..I just couldn't
leave it out!

I can't believe how fast she is growing!

The other week we were blessed with gorgeous 70 degree weather all week. It was beautiful outside and felt like spring was in the air. Nothing makes you feel better than a warm sunny day after many cold ones...and I am well aware that many would not think our weather to be all that cold...but to me it is!

We decided to make the most of it and headed to a local park. E was terrified of the swing...she wouldn't even sit in my lap and let me swing with her. She wanted to climb UP the slides...and really I felt that she might still be a little too small for this particular park. Most of the slides and climbing toys were way high...I let Kev climb around with her. At one point she went into a tunnel that was actually the bottom of a tunnel slide(sorry if that makes no sense but I don't know how to explain it any better!) So she was walking in the tunnel in the flat part and here comes some big kids sliding down to right where she was at. It was a bit scary I must admit. Super dad saved the day and crawled in and scooped her up before she got taken out! WHEW! I never new this whole park thing was so dangerous (maybe I am just an over-protective mommy??) It was an adventurous and beautiful day!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

she's so adorable and growing so fast. I just want to scoop her up and kiss her sweet cheeks..if only this labtop would let me! I miss y'all!