Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Many Faces of E!


Our little E is growing into such a toddler! Oh my am I scared. It seems like everyday she is getting more dramatic, more independent and more of a mess! She has had a little cold this past week and is getting in more teeth so I am blaming it on that....but deep in my heart I am feeling that it is just the beginning of the "terrible twos"...a bit early! She has learned to say no...actually it is more "Na, Na!" She'll go around the house pointing to the No-No's and then pushing the boundaries the best she can. She even hit (yes my sweet little darling) her cousin Jackson because she couldn't play Hi Ho Cheerios with him! I witnessed it all and it was all ella! Discipline has never been my favorite thing (as a teacher) and it is not my favorite thing as a mommy either! I'll leave you with a picture of the "DRAMA!" I can't post this without saying how much I love this little Drama queen!

3 comments:

The Q family said...

She is a REALLY cute drama queen! Sarah is exactly the same way. I like to say she doesn't do anything half way! When she is happy, she is really happy, but when she is mad, watch out world!!! Abby, on the other hand, is very quiet in her testing. I am sure I miss a lot, because what I do catch is done in stealth mode! Kids are so much fun!

Stephanie said...

For all our kids, terrible 2's began at 1 and ended around 4. So much for that myth. I will say that firm boundaries for young kids pay off BIG in the youth years! Hang in there and enjoy it! Time flies when you are having fun!

eastandwest said...

Grace hit terrible two's at about 18 months. I like to consider her advanced. :) Our girls are going to need a lot of sass and will to decline what the world has to offer, so it can really be a strength. I also agree with Angel, she is one cute drama queen.


If she has a cold and is cutting teeth, I bet she feels just awful and will be your sweet E very soon!