Monday, August 9, 2010

Eliza's 10 month post

I am consistently getting later and later on posting about Eliza's first year.  It must mean she is almost one!  By the way...my previous blog was titled "One of those day"  for the past 24 plus hours.  I would never claim to be a great writer and generally I blog in the midst of a lot of chaos...but I do know that is just plain wrong!  :) Don't worry it now is corrected!
Eliza is growing and changing into such a toddler.  She is cruising and standing alone without support.  She loves to walk and push her "push toy" across the room.  She also loves to push Ella's stroller!  She loves to be down on the ground investigating everything...including every speck on the carpet!  She gets her feelings hurt when Ella takes a toy from her, and she lets us all know about it.  She is super found of her little pink blankie square, and I think she might love it more than me.  She takes two naps everyday and LOVES real food.  She chowed on some good ole lasagna tonight and put away more than her mama!  It is so nice to have a child enjoy their food.  Eliza loves to clap, blow kisses and wave.  Her latest talent is dancing, which is a cute little twist with one arm. 

Last summer at this time, I was huge, hot and ready to get her out!  I am so thankful for God blessing us with her and I can't wait to watch her continue to grow!  I love you wizie woo!

2 comments:

The Carters said...

She's so precious!! Can't believe 10 months has flown by already. Love the picture where she's looking at the sign :)

Ellen said...

Sweet little Eliza!! Can't believe she is also one.