Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday

Today has been a good day. We've been at home all day, but it's been fun. My older sister brought two of her four over to play and ella had so much fun! She was worn out when they left.

Ella is napping and eliza is asleep in my lap on the boppy pillow. I should be cleaning my upstairs and doing laundry but I am lacking the motivation right now.

Ella is 2 years and 3 months today and I thought I'd write this post about her. She is growing so fast!
-She is FULL of life and is spunky! She has her dad's temperament and when I say that I mean...she never meets a stranger, wakes up with the chickens, goes and goes until she crashes, loves life, is caring, loves animals, and loves to be outside!
-She is quite the little organizer! She loves to sort, classify, and organize! What can I say...she is like her mommy too! We keep finding things like this around our house!

(She always is trying to organize our shoes in front of the door
which makes it hard to open any doors!)
-She talks ALL the time.
-She says about 100 times a day, "Mommy, what you doing here?" and "Mommy, what is dat?" She is very inquisitive about everything and is learning so much!!
-She is so a two year old. Isn't it funny how these stages of growth and behavior just happen! Right now she is very ummmm egocentric! It is all about her and everything is hers! She also says all the time, "Mommy, dat's mines!" To which I reply, "No ella, that's not yours!" To which she replies, "Mommy, dat's ours!" To which I reply, "No ella that's not ours that's theirs!" To which she replies sadly, "Okay mommy dat's dares!" This occurs many times daily!
-She loves to have her nails polished and her "hair straight!" Oh my!
-She loves her sissy but seems to acting out in jealously more often lately! Taking turns is hard at two...so is sharing!
-She loves her dolls and stuffed animals. They ALL are her special friends and we better not lose one near bedtime!
She lines them up around her crib every night!
(I take them all out when she goes to sleep!)
-She likes to carry toys from room to room! So much for order and a clean house! I try my best to not let this stress me!
She keeps this mommy busy and I love her to pieces!!

1 comment:

Jenilee said...

that makes me smile because my girls do the same things! my oldest to this day still lines up all her animals in her bed on both sides of her pillow... they have to perfect or she can't sleep. some nights this is very frustrating but she has learned to fix them before bed time! :) fun memories...