Thursday, January 14, 2010

A few cute pictures for Daddy at work


I love my daddy! Eliza got called a boy three times
on this day. I think it was the outfit. We tried out a bow
the next day!

This was hilarious...ella was trying to walk
in aunt jess' tall boots.

I just have to share...kev and I always
exchange an ornament each year that
usually pertains to the past year. This
year he made mine. I have one other that
he's made...he's quite crafty.He stitched it
and puffy painted it. He worked hard. He said
he had trouble finding one this year. He sometimes
has trouble picking out things when I am not
there to help him...like a birthday card...takes him
forever. Sometimes these issues arise in the grocery store. He
will stand and deliberate for 10 minutes over which
ketchup to buy (he is usually calculating the best deal.)
He needs my help to speed up the decision making
process at times. I can only image the number of
ornaments he looked at before deciding to "craft"
one. I told him we'd have to find a very"special"
spot next year on our tree. I really do love that he
always goes above and beyond for me.

I love that Kev reads my blog at work. I thought this might brighten his day today! We wish you were home with us, especially since ella just climbed all the way out of her crib and came walking out of her room during nap time. Scared this mommy to death...I wasn't expecting her! Fun times this week at our house... for sure!

No comments: