Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I've looked forward to our pumpkin patch day all year! I love fall and what says fall better than a fun pumpkin patch. We had a fun family day...until it was time to leave. Let's just say ella wasn't ready! Kev had to carry her to the car kicking and screaming....all in a day's work of being parents! So thankful for my two little pumpkins!
Daddy and his girl!
Mommy and the lil pumpkin...poor
eliza..I didn't know her hat was covering
her eyes!
Loved the mini maze!
The tall slide was her favorite! She did
it over and over!
Let's find a pumpkin!

Maybe this one??
I got it!
My sweet eliza!
It was a great day! (First photographed smile..
might just be gas...but I'll take it!)

4 comments:

Ellen said...

These are great pictures of the girls! Eliza's smile is so sweet.

The Carters said...

Such cute dresses! Did you make them? Looks like Ella really had a good time :)

eastandwest said...

I love how Ella finds so much joy in everything she does. :)

Eliza is too sweet- I always pictured looking just like Ella but she's definitely going to have her own sweet look.

They are both precious!

Jessica said...

Precious! Oh my, your smallest pumpkin looks just like you!