Saturday, October 17, 2009

My 2 year old


What I love about my 2 year old...

1. I love how full of life and energy she is...although some days it wears me out...I wouldn't want her any different.

2. I love how she loves to snuggle in our bed early in the mornings.

3. I love how she is learning so much. Tonight she said for the first time, "Mommy what's wrong?"

4. I love how she loves people. She will talk to anyone and older people love her.

5. I love that she loves for me to fix her hair...she asks me to straighten it everyday...seriously!

6. I love her spunk...of course she would call her baby sis Titus!

7. I love how she says, "I sorry mommy!"

8. I love how she won't tell us that something is red but instead tells us that it is either elmo or mickey's car....both of which are red!

9. I love that she still wants me to hold her!

10. I love that she is a daddy and papa's girl! She thinks they are tops!


It is hard to believe how fast two years can go by. It seems like just yesterday we had just brought you home from the hospital. Our greatest prayer for you is that you will grow to know and love Jesus in a real and personal way. We pray daily that you will come to know him at a young age and live for him your entire life. We pray the Lord will give you a heart for people. We pray that you will love those who are different from you. We pray that you will be sensitive to the Holy Spirit as He works in your life. We pray you will always respond to the Lord as He teaches and directs your path. We pray that you will grow to be a strong servant of Jesus. We pray the Lord will put his angels all around you and protect you from harm. We love you more than you know!

No comments: