Monday, October 11, 2010

Randomness

1.  I finally learned how to do the linky thing last week and it wasn't nearly as tricky as I thought.  Not sure what I did last time I tried it.  So today I am linking up with with Carissa's blog at lowercase letters.

2.  Every few years I have something random happen to my eye(s).  A few years ago it was a corneal abrasion and most recently a corneal puncture???  I am blind as a bat and have had glasses since the second grade and contacts since the fourth.  The other day while at the eye doctor with a fussy 1 year old and a mommy without her contacts in...let's just say when Eliza threw her paci and blankie on the floor, they were as good as lost.  I'd have to have been about 2 inches from the floor to find them.  Thankfully, the receptionist was kind.  Anyways, I have been out of my contacts for about 4 days and yesterday morning they looked and felt fine again and I tried to wear them to church!  By yesterday afternoon, I was back in a mess.  Back to the eye doctor I go!! (Did I mention that 3 years ago I had to wear a patch over one eye for a week!  That was fun!

3.  Ella has her 3 year check-up today.  I started prepping her this morning.  I hate that she is old enough to be anxious about going.  Thankfully, her daddy is off today and he gets to join us! 

4.  Most little girls like to but their babies in a stroller and go for a push!  Not my little sweetie!  It is her most
prized possession that gets taken for a stroll. 


5.Eliza is going to be a cow for our fall festival at church.  The outfit was a hand-me-down from my friend Tara and I have loved letting both my girls wear it.  Eliza also wore it for Ella's farm party! 

Ella 1 yr.

Eliza 1 yr.
6.  I am normally an early Christmas Shopper and I generally buy things on sale throughout the year.  I am WAY behind this year.  I cannot believe that the holidays are right around the corner.  Speaking of Christmas, I have already started playing my Christmas CD's on occasion when the temperature dips below 75.  I just can't help it and a little chill in the air makes me so excited!



1 comment:

Diana said...

I love chritmas Im already making a list of things I want to get my daughter. Oh and the stroller looks so cute We have one kind of like that one but this one sings a song.